Friday, July 4, 2014

New York - Part 2

American Museum of Natural History
Central Park
 Sorry for the delay. I couldn't find any time for updating this blog so far. So here is my 2nd part of my New York trip.
 
Central Park
China Town
After all these bus and walking tours I wanted to do something different. Thus I visited the American Museum of Natural History and afterwards I did a guided bike tour through Central Park. It’s way larger than I thought. Central Park could be a city by itself.
By the way: All the described tours were included in my New York Pass.

"All the Way" with Brian Cranston
On Friday morning I did a Guided Tour at SoHo (South of Houston Street), Little Italy and China Town and later on a Broadway tour. I wanted to see the play “All the way” with Brian Cranston, but unfortunately all student tickets were sold out. There were just some tickets left starting at 200$ in a back row. That seemed way too expensive to me for just a play. So no “Heisenberg” for me -.-
Webster Hall
Instead I did a Pub Crawl. The last stop was Webster Hall – the largest night club in New York.

At my last day in New York I just did a “Food on Foot” tour. It was a kind of eat-and-walk tour to reveal some great and inexpensive places to eat.
On Sunday morning at 6 a.m. I took the flight from New York to Manhattan in Kansas via Dallas. It’s pretty hot here in Manhattan, but I like the weather.


Find out more about Manhattan and Kansas in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment